Une bande de joueurs qui ne veulent pas se prendre la tête !

Nous sommes le Jeu 28 Mar 2024, 15:14

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: On a retrouvé Oleg...
MessagePosté: Lun 23 Sep 2013, 10:19 

il bosse sur un nouveau simu WWII basé sur DCS :
DCS WWII

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508 ... urope-1944

Bon, ici encore, on fait appel à du mécénat...
Rien de dispo avant septembre 2014

A suivre...

Sujet du message: Re: On a retrouvé Oleg...
MessagePosté: Lun 23 Sep 2013, 11:24 

Même pas en rêve je ne donnerai 1 centimes à luthier !
Oleg n'est cité la dedans qu'à des fins commerciales et d'ailleurs, je devrai peut être lui envoyer un mail pour savoir si il est au courant :evil:

MessagePosté: Lun 23 Sep 2013, 16:33 

Il est pourtant sur la video du trailer assis à coté de la cheminée...

Si c'est la même équipe que CLODO, je ne comprends pas un truc : Ils n'ont jamais fini ce simu qui devait tou casser et qui au final n'a rien cassé d'autre que les tirelires des clients potentiels, ils sont entrain de pondre une version soit disant "améliorée" de Clodo au travers de Battle Of Stalingrad et en même temps ils veulent refaire un simu en passant par DCS ?

Leur devise ne serait-elle pas devenue "On commence tout, on fini rien ?"

D'après sa "bio" Ilya (Luthier) semble maintenant être domicilié en Californie... ça paie bien le jeu vidéo à priori mais il a peut être besoin de dollars pour y payer ses heures de vol sur Warbird ? #-o

MessagePosté: Lun 23 Sep 2013, 19:41 
Site Admin

Dans mes souvenirs, ça fait bien 10 ans qu'il est moitié californie, moitié russie.

Tant mieux s'il réussit son pari, mais je paierai quand le jeu sera sorti s'il est bon et pas avant, je n'ai aucune confiance.

MessagePosté: Lun 23 Sep 2013, 22:42 

Je n'ai pas vu le trailer mais quoi qu'il arrive il ne faut pas confondre le il2 battle of Stalingrad développer par 777 et des anciens de 1C et le truc qu'espère lancer luthier de son côté.
Ça n'a rien a voir, ça n'est pas connecter et ce ne sont pas les mêmes personnes qui sont impliques dans ces 2 projets!

Et pour luthier oui il est russo américain et vit entre les 2 pays depuis bien longtemps

MessagePosté: Mar 24 Sep 2013, 11:30 

Merci pour les infos, so... Whait and see :mrgreen:

MessagePosté: Mer 26 Fév 2014, 16:51 

Je suis tombé sur un update au détour d'un tweet ...
comme une impression de déjà vue :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/50 ... sts/755666
Citation:
Afternoon gentlemen!

Sorry, I was traveling back home last weekend, had to skip out on the update.

This Friday, my usual practice of selecting something to show on Friday morning proved very near-sighted. My plan to show the Bf.109 as it is in the engine came to a screeching halt.

As DCS WWII is part of the general DCS development environment, a bug introduced on Thursday made the entire environment look off. Very off. Everything is black and shiny.

I have screenshots and I’m still not sure what’s worse, to show them or not to show them.

This is pretty normal for a development environment, that’s what keeps it less tedious and gets the developers chuckling, but I’m not sure if publicly showing silly bugs, especially someone else’s bugs, is really appropriate.

Basically, imagine the entire game world covered with black lacquer, and you’ll get the rough idea of what everything has looked like for the past two days.

Perhaps, the best solution is to keep these for now, then do a non-Friday update early next week once the bug is fixed, where we can show what the bug looked like, and what it looks like with the bug fixed and the cockpit systems working.

Other than that, the work is progressing. The two-man team making the Bf.109 are ticking off their tasks. The systems programmer is currently finishing up the FuG 16ZY implementation, and the aerodynamics programmer is doing the MW 50.

The best bit of news for this week is that the web programmer our team is sharing with a lot of other development tasks has finally jumped back onto our web interface, the work that had lay dormant for some time. He’s been doing nothing but our stuff since Monday. I’ve made some overly optimistic predictions before, so I won’t today, but the plan is to stay on the task until it’s complete and released to the public.

On the Fw 190D-9 front, we’ve hit a bit of an unexpected barrier. While we have gigabytes of original factory documents on this aircraft, as it turns out, some of the less important systems just don’t have a good enough technical description in any of the sources available to us. It was a lot easier with the P-51 because we had access to a living breathing aircraft and to the men who fly it. With the Dora, we don’t have that luxury.

We have a list of about a dozen questions on things like the circuit breaker panel and the oxygen system and info plates like deviation tables and Baumusterkartes. We need to have one last internal discussion Monday, and then we’ll probably post these publicly. Hopefully someone in the community will have some rare bit of knowledge that we don’t that will allow us to close that final tiny gap in our references.

On a final note, several of our external team members are located in Kiev, Ukraine. I’ve been to that beautiful city many times. Clean, green, always pleasant, wonderful people, great food. One of the few cities in the world I’m always glad to visit, always sad to leave. I was actually looking forward to flying down there for a couple of days this trip, and I’m absolutely crushed by the recent events. It breaks my heart to see the streets I’ve often walked on fire.

I really hope that somehow, some way, the situation will deescalate, things will come down, and people will stop dying in the streets. How incredible to even be writing these words.

Let’s all hope for a speedy resolution to this crisis.

bref ...
j'ai vu des jolis screens de cockpits de P47 dans 3Ds mais pour le moment c'est tout

Pour rappel voici ce qui était prévu :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/50 ... urope-1944
Citation:
DCS WWII: Europe 1944 will enter alpha around February of 2014.

Now, what about the schedule?

If we are funded at the basic tier, we will work to have the project finished within 12 months.

PHYSICAL EXTRAS
  • Strategy Manual (available Sept 2014)
  • Plane Manual - P-51 (available Dec 2013)
  • Plane Manual - FW-190 (available Feb 2014)
  • Plane Manual - Spitfire (available Sept 2014)
  • Plane Manual - P-47 (available Sept 2014)
  • Plane Manual - Bf.109 (available Sept 2014)
  • Plane Manual - Me.262 (available Sept 2014)
  • Project T-Shirt (available Dec 2013)
  • Project Poster (no frame) (available Dec 2013)

DIGITAL EXTRAS
  • Alpha Access to DCS WWII (available Feb 2014)
  • Copy of DCS World: P-51D Mustang (available Oct 2013)
  • SPECIAL: Copy of DCS World: FW.190D-9 (available Feb 2014). ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE $80 PLEGE OR HIGHER.

Y'a encore du chemin à parcourir

MessagePosté: Mer 26 Fév 2014, 20:02 

... ou pas... à son habitude. :^o

MessagePosté: Mar 10 Juin 2014, 23:30 

Bye bye Luthier.
Ils vient de se faire dégager par ED du projet DCS WWII...
Même si Matt Wagner ne veux pas expliquer le comment du pourquoi, on sent dans ses messages que ca n'a pas du vraiment bien se passer

Faut dire qu'il n'y avait pas eu d'update du projet depuis le 25 Avril :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/50 ... 1944/posts

Et que les objectifs n'étaient pas du tout atteints (alpha en février et beta en mai)

Au final, c'est donc ED qui à repris le bébé en main et qui a assuré de mener le projet à son terme
Voici le nouveau calendrier annoncé:

Citation:
We would first like to apologize for the long delay in projects updates. Since the last update from Luthier, there have been some significant changes in how this project will be developed and managed. No longer will RRG be developing this project and Luthier has ceased his involvement in the project. Eagle Dynamics though will be continuing its development and honor all Kickstarter backer commitments. There is nothing more we can say about this change and it is not open for discussion.
Because there are some shared resources between projects (like cockpit systems programming), there will be some impact to our other projects. However, because much of the former RRG team is now employed by Eagle Dynamics, the impact on other Eagle projects will be minimal.
We will be restructuring the DCS WWII: Europe 1944 forums to reflect this.
DCS WWII: Europe 1944 is still planned as a single-package option, or users can purchase individual components to integrate into DCS World.
Myself and Groove plan to provide monthly updates.
As a basic outline, here are our current development intentions:
August 2014 – Fw 190 D-9 Dora
October 2014 - BF-109K
December 2014- Spitfire IX
March 2015 - P-47D-30
May 2015 - Normandy Map with period AI units
Other features like the Me.262A-1 and AI-only B-17G are also in development we but do not have a delivery data estimate at this time until these other features are further along.
In the meantime, Groove and our moderator SiThSpAwN are working to make sure that all backers, based on their level of backing, receive their entitlements.
We fully realize that you probably have many unanswered questions. We are in the process of answering those internally first, and once we do, we will update you.
In this update, we can share some updated images of the Fw 190 D-9 and Bf-109K cockpits. In future updates, Yoyo and other members of the development team will provide greater details about the various features.
Thanks,
Matt

Citation:
8 June 2014 Update
We have been reading the discussions here and we will try to answer your questions as soon as we have concrete answers for them. The exception will be the circumstances which led to this change in product management and development. Sorry, but that simply is not going to happen due to legal agreements.
One item I can shed some light on is where the Kickstarter funds went. All of the funds have been spent and they helped develop the Bf-109, P-47, Me.262, Spitfire, and Normandy map. However, given the massive amount of work, those Kickstarter funds were only a drop in the bucket of what is needed to flesh out this project. The vast majority of funds needed to finance this project have and will continue to come from Eagle Dynamics (not Kickstarter). To give you a feel… just the Eagle Dynamics developed and funded flight model for the Bf-109K has already cost us about 120k USD (that does not include external model, cockpit model, cockpit systems, etc.). Developing such products is not cheap!
As mentioned yesterday, this project will only have minimal impact on our other internal projects given that much of the former-RRG team is now working for Eagle Dynamics. As such, projects like the F/A-18C, Su-27 PFM, and new maps are still under active development. As a policy, we now do not discuss internal projects now until they are nearing beta level (the exception being DCS WWII due to KS obligations). So, just because we are not talking about them, hardly means that they are not being worked on.
Today, I have also included a VERY early copy of the DCS: Fw 190 D-9 flight manual. Please note that this is hardly final and is very much subject to change over the next couple of months.
Thanks,
Matt

MessagePosté: Mer 11 Juin 2014, 10:08 
Site Admin

Au passage, il aurait été bienvenu de passer sur les Ardennes ou l'Allemagne au vu du planeset, mais bon c'est déjà bien qu 'ED ne tue pas le projet complètement.

J'ai lu ailleurs que Luthier divorce, je ne sais pas si c'est une cause ou une conséquence de l'arrêt du projet mais bon je le plains, même si je n'ai jamais eu confiance en lui il a au moins eu le mérite d'initier ce projet, qui espérons le nous donnera de heures sympathiques dans les prochaines années.

Nous sommes le Jeu 28 Mar 2024, 15:14